Friday, March 14, 2008

glimmer of hope

one of the people who is leaving today, who is fabulous, wants to co-teach with me. There are very few people that I give the satanding-O to in terms of job performance and professionalism, but this woman is excellent. SHe is working as a para right now and is actually certified as a special education teacher. She is competent and intellectual, intuitive, kind and gentle... I would be blessed to work with her, and she has so much to offer the students. I hope that THE BOSS is as enthusiastic about my latest plan as I am and that somehow, from somewhere, he finds the money to create this position.

It is sad that she has to leave our building next week because of her current assignment with the city. I hope he scoops her up because she can and would make a difference for the students in this school community

No comments: